Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February Go Away!!!!

Ok, this month has not ended and I'm not liking it already. Not even a teeny weeny bit. Seriously, January 2009 was Fabulous! But I really dislike February 2009 [so far], too many unpleasant things have happened and are still happening. Do I really need to list all of them? Nah!

The one that is affecting me the most had to be Allan's luck. He had 3 deals which are almost 80% complete. Yet in just one week, everything changed; though due to different reasons, they were all heading the same direction ~ BREAKING THE DEAL.

Allan is still trying to salvage them...but if he fails... *fingers crossed*

Ok, a deal not completing is normal. But to have 3 deals not going through at the same time is Ridiculous! Am I still a naive, pampered little girl who have not seen enough of the cruelty of the world yet? No no no.... I've seen worse!

Its the responsibility of being a wife, a mother, having a family, that's what eating me inside out. I can't help but worry.

I just can't get this fact down my throat. And even if Allan gets another New Deal signed today, it will take 4 months before his commission gets into his pocket. How are we suppose to live without an income for 4 months??? But that is IF he gets a New Deal TODAY!!! Which he didn't.....

Oh well, we did live without income for 6 months before. We are survivors in the toughest situation. We will pull through again... we would (again), right?

I consider myself a worrier. I have been learning to let go of negative thoughts all my life. But I think my condition is getting worse.... *laugh*

Yet, for Allan, after attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar last year, he became a completely different person. He uses all his energy in thinking HOW he could turn the situation around whenever he face a problem. He kept telling me, "Don't worry, they will go through. The deals will be done."

Allan is never a 'put-a-brave-front' kind of person. Not in-front of me nor anyone. That's him. Completely 'transparent'. Hmmmm... I truly need more of such positive cells in my body.

Are you a worrier or a happy-go-lucky kind of person?

5 comments:

Something About Us said...

you shld know ME ! I am a WORRIER ! :D

btw, how come it take 4 mths to get the comm after a deal? so long ah?

Angeline said...

Yes....
cos' got to wait for 1st appointment date which is like 4-6weeks
then from that 1st appointment date, its another 5-8weeks before 2nd appointment come.
after which, Allan still need to hand the cheque (commission) to his company for deduction before he get his deserved commission..
so all in all is about 4 months.

Anonymous said...

Im a worrier too. I keep worrying and worrying about anything regardless important or not. End up, the bad things all go away! =)

Help is on the way, your GST credits are coming on 1st March. At least that can help abit.

Moomykin said...

I worry. I have a cloud over my head most of the time of the day.

I am learning not to worry... but you can tell by the fact that getting sweaty plams and feet and grinding my teeth in mysleep, what kind of a person I am. Hahaha...

Moomykin said...

p/s- February is not quite over yet. Hope it end in a sweeter note.
:)