Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Waiting for a miracle....

THIS blog is still NOT showing me the function bar. I still can't attach photos nor enhance my words. Sought help, did this and that but nothing has worked yet.

Without my 'usual style' of blogging, having bold and coloured words accompanied by pictures, I really don't feel like blogging.....

Will my blog's function bar be back to how it was? tomorrow? or in the next 2 seconds? or NOW???!

I have so much to 'show' and 'express' for this second admission to the hospital.... feeling so handicapped now without the function bar....

By the way, I think its only right for me to update my current health. Don't worry, I'll keep it simple:-
"I am STILL NOT well yet"

Sharp pain is felt at gastric, liver, spleen, left and right side of lower abdomen every now and then. They don't happen at the same time though, thank goodness!

Living on antibiotics. I simply refuse to take pain killers, so long as the pain is bearable. Unlike my 'trauma' at the A&E, the doctors had to ease my pain with Morphine!

Oh.... function bar!!! Come back to me won't you? These plain black words are doing no good!!!!

*Hummmph*

No comments: