Sunday, February 21, 2010

Death In The Family

Its Still Chinese New Year (its a 15days long celebration) and we just had great fun yesterday visiting my uncle's family, who took care of me since birth.

A time to celebrate has become a time to mourn. Did not feel well after hearing that Allan's auntie's condition got worse yesterday.

This morning, intended to call her daughter to find out her condition, but my MIL beats me to the phone and called us instead at about 11am, breaking the bad news. "Auntie has passed away." Read here for details.

Allan is on his way to 'Welcome Her Home' at the wake now. Thereafter, he will be back home to change and wash up before he meets his client at 3pm. Right after which my family of four will be down to meet the mourning family.

*Sigh*

No comments: