Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Tip 7 of 21
This is probably one of the most common advices given by the professionals.
Prioritize!
Get the priorities right!

My priority ladder goes like this:
(Most important to least important)

1- If I do not do that, I will die! (eg. having my meal)
2- This is an eye sore! (eg. a leaking toilet)
3- This has been bugging me the whole day! (eg. I need to buy my facial wash)
4- I MUST do this! (eg. change the elastic bands on the boys' shorts)
5- I have to do this! (eg. folding clothes)
6- I should do this. (eg. replying emails)
7- Oh well, its time I do this. (eg. cut fingernails)
8- Aiya, if only I have time to do this. (eg. posting my clearing stuff on eBay)
9- Hhhmmm... is it really necessary to do this? (eg. changing the background of my blogs)
10- HUH?! What? You mean I've got to do this? (eg. whatever that might be)

Everyday, categorise what you need to do daily or for that particular day.
For me, its 10.
For you it may just be 3?
eg.
1- Do or Die!
2- Can survive not doing!
3- What the hack!

*laugh*

However long or short your list or categories might be, you need to identify at least the ones on the VERY TOP!

Some tell me that they cannot identify. Their usual sentence, "There are so many things?!!! I do not know which to do first!"

My reply? "What is the first thing that comes to your mind?"

Yup! There you go! You have got the very first thing already. *wink*
Its really not that tough to pioritise.
Once, the bugging ones are gone, naturally stress level decreases.
*smile*

No comments: