Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My First 1/2 of the Day - Well Spent

Today, my first half of the day was very well planned and well spent.
I must say I am very proud of myself.
Though it may seemed like an every-other-day schedule for most Stay At Home Mom, it was definitely very different from my usual day.

Allan started his two-days lesson today and so it will be the 3 of us (boys and I) for the whole day.
Since it was so special, I decided to get down to cook lunch and dinner for the 3 of us.  
Remember, I hardly cook...

So here's the list of things I did:
  1. Woke up at 6am to prepare the boys for school
  2. Brought the boys to school, one after next. By the time I'm home, its past 8am.
  3. For the very first time, I went to the wet market all by myself
  4. Bought a total of $12.60 ingredients to cook for both lunch and dinner.
  5. Took a 20mins walk home under the hot sun. (REALLY good exercise! I think I had probably burned 2 times the amount of fats in that 20mins compared to my whole week! *laugh*)
  6. Watered, fertilized and chatted with my 3 potted plants. (Yes, I DO talk to them. *giggle*)
  7. Washed two pails of clothes, hung, dried and folded.
  8. Swept away the dead cockroach, which I killed at midnight yesterday.
  9. Boiled two kettles of water for drinking.
  10. Brewed herbal tea.
  11. Cooked carrot and pork porridge for lunch.
  12. Spent 15mins with my PC.
  13. Went to the post office to mail items to my eBay customer.
  14. At 12pm, started to fetch my boys home from school, one after another.
By the time the boys came home, its past 1pm already.
As I list the above here now, I cannot believe that I actually did all that! (pat on my back)
So here's kudos to all Stay At Home Mom, who usually have such a routine every single day!

Definitely not easy...

*Kudos*

No comments: