Sunday, December 25, 2011

Song Sharing Sunday 153 - All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Melanie Amaro

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! 
I truly think that Melanie Amaro deserves to win this year's X-Factor!
Way to go girl!


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Melanie Amaro












Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Hi Angeline,

Merry Christmas to you and family as well. It's been SOOO long that you don't visit my blog. Thanks for your time to visit again.

My fav Christmas song All I want for Christmas is you too but the singer is Mariah Carey.