Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Viewing Videos stored in Samsung Phone ON TV

When it comes to IT stuff, I am still at my Kindergarten level.
Yet, just now I made a pleasant discovery about my phone.

I owned a Samsung Note II for almost 8 months.
I am aware that it has MANY functions, but the ones that I know are very basic; like making and receiving phone calls and messages, downloading apps and using them, writing with the S-Pen, last but not least, taking photos and videos with my phone.

While watching a video on my Samsung Note II just now, sitting next to my son, who was watching Cartoon Network programmes, I accidentally pressed onto an icon on my phone and OMG my video was showing on my 47 inch TV!!!!

I was in disbelief!
I tried again!
YES!
Its no bluff!!!

Hubby was alerted, came out of the room and was just as amazed as me.
He picked up his Samsung S3 and  tried.
It worked too!
But not as well as mine as his took a longer time to load and process.
Mine was PERFECTLY OK!!!

I have no idea what made it happen as there were no cables connected between the phones and my TV and I have NEVER linked my phone to my TV before.

We are so happy to see that the videos remained sharp even though it was enlarged to my TV size.
Yeah!
Now we can watch our Vietnam Trip videos and our boys' soccer tournament videos and WHATEVER videos that is stored in our phones on the BIG SCREEN!
Hooray!!!!
 *clap clap clap*



Did You Know that you could view the videos in your Samsung Phone on your Smart TV?
I didn't until I pressed this icon accidentally :~


2 comments:

Ann said...

...but my TV not so smart woh!

Angeline said...

*giggle*
Bet your next TV will be smarter than your current one lah....