Sunday, October 6, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #243 - Lights ~ Ellie Goulding

When I was young,
The feeling of lost...
The feeling of emptiness...
The feeling of fear....
The feeling of being trapped...
were feelings I was once so familiar with....
I had wished for someone to show me the way when I am lost.....
I had wished for someone to shine a light so that I can see the path...
and God sent them to help me....

Today,
I am very happy to be someone else's light....
Showing her the way when she was lost...
Shining the light so that she could see the path...
Removing her sense of lost, emptiness, fear and captivity...
It was my turn to pay it forward......



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Lights
~ Ellie Goulding


 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: