Monday, November 9, 2009

Millionaire Mind Intensive

Previously I was still thinking of going for the 2nd day of the Millionaire Mind Intensive after my boy's graduation ceremony ends at 4.30pm. Since the Seminar ends around 11pm, I would be able to catch another 6+ hours of powerful conditioning from T. Harv Eker.


Now, it has been confirmed that this wish had to be aborted.

My eldest niece would be celebrating her birthday that evening. So right after my boy's Preschool Graduation Ceremony, we had to head straight down to her party.

I know the importance of the 2nd day because Allan attended it last year. So I am feeling rather disappointed. I may not absorb as much as I could have on my third day, because they are progressive.

Still, disappointment does not overrule my wish to be with loved ones. So it was a natural choice of mine to go for the double celebration on this Saturday.

To me,
people are vulnerable.
people's life are unpredictable.
anyone,
young AND old,
could just disappear from this earth anytime.
So time spent with people whom I love is priority over all else.

A friend of mine died when she was 10years old during playtime.
It was a silly mistake.
And an irreversible one too.
At the age of 8,
I witnessed death of a young person.
Hence,
(since then) I told myself,
whenever I have a chance to meet up with people whom I treasure, I would go.

As for MMI, its a yearly seminar held by Peak Potentials.
They had done it in small Singapore for a couple of times already, so the chances of them coming back is quite slim.
Who knows, I may just buy a ticket and fly over to US to attend it all over again next year.
*wink*

No comments: