Monday, October 26, 2009

T. Harv Eker


He was the man who changed my hubby's life 1 year ago.
He was the man who changed my money management 3 years ago.
He was the man I was supposed to meet back in June 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, had it not been H1N1. *sigh*

Now, He is the man I'm going to meet FINALLY
Still, this sentence had to end with a sigh....
'cos it clashes with my boys' performance.
So I will only be there on the 1st and the last day... *Deep Sigh*

Would I have chosen differently?
No.
My elder boy's graduation ceremony is more important.
But I MAY consider to attend the seminar after the performance ends at 4.30pm.
We'll see how it goes...

Ok, as you can see from my sidebar, my friend is giving away FREE tickets for this Seminar, so if you would like your simple mind to change to that of a Millionaire's mind, go contact him and who knows, we might just bump into each other among the 5000+ attendees!!!

*wink*

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Hey Hui Ling!

surprise to 'see' me here? Lixia from CTSS, ring the bell =p

so I see you are going to MMI in Nov, me and hubby went last year and like what you mentioned, our mindset changed, for the better!

Pending whether to go for this year's MMI (due to my boy's logistic)... do hop over to my blog when you are able to ya =)
http://www.rachel-lim.com/

Mummy Moon said...

Ah ha, go for the first day and last day still okay rite!