Monday, October 19, 2009

"Like Mother Like Daughter"

Nope, I'm not referring to my nieces...
And
Nope, my boys did not slit off their little elephant trunks...

Many of you know that I have permed my hair a month ago.
My 'Daughter' permed hers too!




I'm talking about my plant. *giggle*

This daughter of mine has been abused and tortured unintentionally by her mother in the past. Oh you can't blame her you know, she only had experienced with boys! *laugh*

Anyhow, this mother has learned to love and take great care of her over this one year....
but now this daughter is 'throwing tantrums' with 'twisted signs'....

Mommy has got to go find out what's the cause of this new 'misbehaviour' again... hmmmmm...

Now how many of you agree that daughters are harder to manage?! Raised hands? Anyone? Ok, guess I'm the only one....

1 comment:

Suhanya said...

I used to think daughters are easy to manage.. whether plant or u mean the girls.. but m proved wrong... Plants.. for me I can't... Daughters - all my frens or frens of frens who are having daughters are crying foul,,, so i think v are blessed... *wink*