Sunday, October 18, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #40

Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Coco Lee has always been my favourite. Hmmm.... come to think of it, she is the ONLY Chinese artist who makes me feel that her concert is worth my time. And the memory of her concert is still fresh in my memory even though its more than 9 years ago. Of cos, she is famous for all her fast songs and her dance moves. But to me, she is complete. Master of all kinds of songs. Love Her.


每一次我想你 - 李文





So if you would like to join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

Angela said...

She might become a Sg citizen soon!!