Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Second Opinion - Result.

Because 26 of you voted...
Because none of you supported me...
Because all of you supported Allan...
I MUST be obedient
I MUST go....
*giggle*

Yes, I went for my blood test about a week ago.
Different doctor.
Different test was done.
But the results were the same.
PERFECT!

My liver is Truly back to normal.

With this,
I end my absurd episode of 13 days in hospital.
I end my complains about my mysterious pain in the abdomen which needed morphine to stop.

For my new readers, if you want to know the full story, here it is:

All within the Month of July:
Hospitalised Day 1
Hospitalised Day 2
Hospitalised Day 3
Hospitalised Day 4
Hospitalised Day 5

2nd Hospitalisation Day 1
2nd Hospitalisation Day 2
2nd Hospitalisation Day 3
2nd Hospitalisation Day 4
2nd Hospitalisation Day 5
2nd Hospitalisation Day 6
2nd Hospitalisation Day 7

2 comments:

Dreamycat said...

glad to hear that u are in good health! hooray! *throw confetti

Something About Us said...

yeah! glad that you are okay!