Friday, August 7, 2009

2nd Hospitalisation Day 4 of 7

28th July 2009

2am Nausea. But nothing came out of the gagging. Couldn't sleep well after that.

8am Milo was served again. My body reacted the same way as it did yesterday.

12pm Milk was served for a change. The milk tasted funny. It tasted more like diluted strawberry yogurt.

6.30pm For some silly reasons, I could not have my MRI done today. Had to wait till tomorrow late evening again. *Arrrgghhhh*

The only thing that cheered me up today was a nice pot of flowers was sent by my 18 year long friend, X.Y. Thank you girl. This definitely put a smile on my face for an unfruitful day...

That funny tasting milk was served again. This time, the pain was severe after a couple of mouth.

I stopped.

I clenched my fist and pressed into my gastric. I waited for it to subside like the past 3 cups. BUT IT DIDN'T!

It ESCALATED! *PAINNNNNN* I started tearing again.....

The nurse saw me and volunteered to call the doctor immediately. By the time the doctor came up, my pain was bearable. He asked if I needed the pain-killer jab. I said "No". I don't like to be a weakling, seeking for the needle when the pain was still bearable.

But I requested for the nausea-jab. I wanted to have a good night rest. I could hardly sleep since 2am today. He approved.

I was completely unconscious almost 30mins after the jab.... Zzzzz.....

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

you are a tough girl! i'm not sure if i can tahan the pain you went through!

Something About Us said...

many many hugzzz!!