Saturday, August 29, 2009

Michael Jackson my happy potion

Its been 9-days of craziness and still counting... the only thing that keeps my mood up daily are my little brown lovables > chocolates.

For the past 4 days, as if my guardian angel feels that I deserve to be grinning wider than a simple smile, gifts have been dropping on my lap!

First, it was a 'big' gift from Allan's auntie who took a 45mins train ride just to pass 'it' to me. Not knowing the situation at home, she came because of my hospitalisation issues.

Then Popular Bookshop gave me 2 vouchers for next month, because its my BIRTHDAY MONTH!
  1. A complimentary Buffet Lunch/Dinner at Seoul Garden
  2. 20% off Any Whole Ice Cream Cake
But I think I'll give the 2nd voucher a pass, especially after the hilarious encounter with my niece's ice-cream cake. *huge laugh*

Next, FINALLY!!! Our very first pair of Crocs are ready for collection after 2 months! Woah! What a wait! So that would be our first trip OUT OF THE HOUSE once all these insanity at home diminishes.

To lift up my spirits even higher, I had a chance to do a review post for a new company! The best part was they paid me the very NEXT DAY! Super speedy payment! Love it! *Muack*

Today comes the big bang! Michael Jackson History World Tour in Munich on Channel 5, 7pm-9.30pm! Whoo-hoo!

I have less than 2 hours now..... better get dinner prepared early today.... Adios everyone!

3 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

Argh I just saw your post moments ago... Too late!!! :(

Angela said...

Wow! It seems like there are alot of good news coming your way..

Something About Us said...

Yeah! so good to be soaked in good news, don't you think so? :)