Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Only Motivation...


My ticket for the long awaited Anthony Robbins Seminar has finally reached my hands.

Some of you have asked, "What's keeping you so strong throughout this week?"

Its this!

Going to his seminar is THE reason why I refused to fall sick. That's some pretty strong mind power eh? *giggle*

I have been telling myself. I MUST STAY HEALTHY, so that I can GO to his seminar. One year ago, his seminar took away my fear in driving. Imagine, if I didn't go for it last year. I wouldn't have been able to drive my boys to the polyclinic.

Carrying them all the way there would be out of the question; Or worse, wasting money by paying an absurd amount to the taxi driver just for a 5mins drive? Sorry, ever since the price of the taxi fares changed 3 years ago, I have self-banned myself from taking taxi.

So, this man means a lot to me. I have fears I had long wished to get rid off. Hence, I NEED, I MUST, I HAVE TO go.... next week....

The doctors said the 'madness' will end in 7 days. But LOOK AT THE SITUATION NOW! Today IS the 7th day and I can hardly see silver linings.....

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hoping for the best for you. Some weeks are just like a nightmare.

Something About Us said...

you are going to meet your idol this coming friday!

get well soon mummy!