Monday, August 24, 2009

The Nicest and the Worst

I have been few words for the past 4 days at home.
Conserving energy.

The nicest thing Allan said to me today was, "Sorry Dearie, I can't help you take care of them."

The worst reply I gave him was, "Don't say such things. I'm not in a very good mood. Are you telling me that I should say, "Sorry Dearie, I can't grow another pair of hands to take care of you." ?"

Was he angry?
Nahhh....
He knows I love to hear him say such things....

"You don't need to take care of me. I can take care of myself. But I am really too weak to take care of them....sorry." he continued in his weakest voice.

"Go take medicine, thereafter, go sleep. Conserve your energy, don't talk so much."
and off I went to grab his cup of water and Panadols and pushed them to him.
"Now, take!"

If you are not a follower of my blog on kids, you'll probably need to hop over there to get the full picture...at least for this particular post.

3 comments:

Something About Us said...

you must take care !

Blessed mum said...

gagaga..that's how I talk to hubby recently too..but my frustration is totally a diff one from you. :)

take care!

LZmommy said...

I think that is so sweet of your hub to say it :)

A BIG hug for you Angeline :) Take care of yourself ya..