Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jaundice

I have forgotten to mention that I had Jaundice when I was hospitalised.

Remember my Day 2 post? I mentioned "I noticed my urine colour was becoming darker.... something between the colour of Chrysanthemum Tea and Earl Grey. A thousand apologies if you are holding a cup of that right now...." and I forgot to continue to say that the side of my eyes turned yellow too. Soon enough, the test results showed that I'm down with Jaundice.

And AGAIN! I forgot to mention that in my review yesterday that though my eyes are back to its original colour and so has my urine, my Jaundice has NOT cleared up yet. So its still a mystery why my Jaundice has not left by now... as it should....

Many of you have asked, "So how are you now?"

My answer is the same to all....
"I still have occasional sharp pain, but definitely bearable. But the real test will come when my antibiotics run out this weekend. 'Cos that was exactly what happened to me weeks after I was discharged from my first admission. The moment the antibiotics ran out, my pain came right back and MUCH STRONGER."

*deep sigh*
Sunday.... will be another test
*fingers and toes crossed*

5 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

I'll be praying for you that everything will turn out fine this time. ^^

J@n!ce said...

I just read that you are hospitalised for such a long time & doing so many tests. Do keep us update of your progress & may God have mercy & heal you to good health!! *hugs*

wan said...

hey! i think i read something abt a similar condition to what you have! it's in the august issue of ez health & beauty. think u shld go get a copy to have a look :) hope it helps!
btw,the megazine's available at watsons for FREE! :)

Blessed mum said...

hope it would not repeat again..let's pray hard.

Mummy Moon said...

Hope you are doing fine today! I will keep following your update! More good news and take care!