Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2nd Review tomorrow

Will be doing another blood test tomorrow.
Results will be out in an hour.
To check my Jaundice level and my liver's 'capability' level too.

There has been a change in my pain ever since I popped in the last antibiotic capsule on Friday night.
Now (and I really mean NOW (18 Aug 7.15pm)), the pain has changed from occasional sharp pain to a 'gripping' kind of pain.
Though the duration is longer, when this new 'gripping' pain comes, you would not see me 'grabbing' my pain area with my palm instantly like before with a frown on my face.
Instead, you'll see me slightly pressing in and stroking that area, till its gone.

I see it as a good sign. Now I'm wondering if it was the antibiotics which were the trouble maker.
*Shoulders Shrugged*

So here's wishing myself, "All the Best for tomorrow's Test."

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hoping and praying for answers for you, my friend.

Something About Us said...

good luck mummy!

Ann said...

Oh....hope you will get something from the test!

Take care my friend. My heart goes out to you.

Blessed mum said...

All the best!