Thursday, August 6, 2009

2nd Hospitalisation Day 2 of 7

26th July 2009

2am
- Vomited my Go Go Bambini Lunch twice. Unbelievable, after so many hours! It was in semi-digested form. Eeewwww....

7.30am- Doctors came for their usual rounds. They suspected gall stones, yet they think that I'm too young to have that. Hmmm....how contradicting....

Throughout the day, Ultrasound, Urine and more Blood Tests were done AGAIN!
I noticed my urine colour was becoming darker.... something between the colour of Chrysanthemum Tea and Earl Grey. A thousand apologies if you are holding a cup of that right now....

The only difference this time was the 'Swap' (not too sure of the spelling). It was a standard procedure done by the hospital if a patient is admitted more than once in less than 30 days. The nurse inserted a very thin flexible cotton stick into my nostril, to get some samples out, in case I was admitted the 2nd round due to viral infection from the first admission. I was chanting so hard, "please don't sneeze, please don't sneeze...." *giggle*

You! My faithful readers and followers of my health.... guess what's the report from all the tests?

.................................................

So Clever! You've guessed it. > Nothing abnormal was found.
The guinea pig continues her stay in the hospital......
*sigh*

6 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Oh no .... not again?? Do you feel like shouting at the doctor who is holding your report saying that there is nothing wrong with you ...... AGAIN??

Something About Us said...

it's only 2/7, I guess more tests to be done and negative findings??

poor mummy!

Alison said...

Oh no! I feel so bad for you, that you had to go through all of the pain without answers.

Angeline said...

MommyAngel,

I wished I had invisible Kungfu and AIM for his FACE!!!!

Blessed mum said...

hmm..wonder could it be something to do with your digestive system..your lunch still visible after so many hours?!!

Anonymous said...

hey i seriously think u might hv gall stones. who say it wont happen to young ppl? i first realised ive gall stone in 2002 and i was only in mid 20's. it all felt the same as what u described.

my younger bro oso has gall stone when he was in late 20's.