Sunday, October 18, 2009

I FOUND MY WEDDING RING!!!!!

Yesterday night, because of something else, I wrote
"With Faith, Miracles Follow...."
on my Facebook Status.

And this morning
I FOUND MY WEDDING RING!!!!!!

OMG!

It was in my clothing drawer.
It probably dropped when I was keeping or pulling out a shirt or something.
Today
I decided to wear a top which I haven't worn for a really long time
and Ta-Daa.... It dropped OUT from one of the shirts and
"tap-tapped" onto the wooden board.

OMG!

I gripped it in my hand
Ran out
"Dearie!!!! I found My Ring!!!!"
Hugged him so tight.
I cried so hard!
Tears of Joy!
I couldn't stop crying with my arms still wrapped around him....

......till he said "Ok, ok.... I have to help Binbin wear his shirt or he will catch a cold."
(my boy just came out from the bathroom)
.....before I was willing to let him go....

I think I have to change my status to
"With Faith, Money Comes!!!!"
*laugh*

6 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! Congrats on finding your ring!!

WaveSurfer said...

Congrats! Nice to hear that! ^^

Mummy Moon said...

Good that you found your ring! Lose and found, I know how you feel :)

Alison said...

How wonderful! Justin lost his years ago and we never found it. Oh well!

Blessed mum said...

congrats again! hey girl..u really r a very emotional girl.

Angeline said...

Blessed Mum,

I am dear!
I am!
And I just might run up and hug you if I saw you on the streets!!!
** You have been warned **

*laugh*