Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good News Pouring in Like Fountain

Everyone loves good news.
But I was in luck, I had many Good News Pouring in Like Fountain today.

Some are children related, so I blogged about them in my Parenting Blog "All About Your Child".
Here, its reserved for non-kids stuff. *wink*

First, let's talk about Kaching!
Yup, Money!
I received a surprise big ang pao from a friend today. She thanked me for giving her a lobang which gave her money making opportunities.

Second, the income tax statement came today!
YEAH!
*super clap clap clap*
I CAN FINALLY START MY HUNT FOR MY HOUSE!
This temporary place which I am in now has all the good, great and awesome.
Good quiet environment.
Great location.
Awesome selection of food!
Yum!
But its still NOT my house.....

Third, hubby FINALLY agreed to go Genting Highlands after persuading him for YEARS!
We searched through the internet
We made overseas calls
We went down to travel agencies
BUT WE STILL FAILED TO GO Genting Highlands.
*pout*
To us, going on holiday is about relaxation and enjoyment.
But how can that be achieved when we had to squeeze with each other every night in the hotel room?
Yes, the rooms which have two queen size beds have been fully booked
and THE DECEMBER HOLIDAYS too!
*faint*

Finally without giving up for 3 days of hunting for hotel rooms which can fit in two queen size beds,
TODAY! we found it!
And it was within our small 'travel budget'
Our aim is to spend LESS than S$500 for transport and accommodation on a 3 days 2 nights trip, for the four of us, this June Holidays (peak season).
Hooray!
We did it today!
Confirmed!
Chopped!
We are going!
Yeah! *clap clap clap*

Fourth, hubby is working on his first deal after moving to this new temporary place.
Awesome!
*clap clap clap*

If you think having 4 good news in a row on the same day is great, no No NO, remember I said that there is another list of Good News which happened to my kids TODAY over at my Parenting Blog "All About Your Child"? Go read!
*smile*

We TRULY had Showers of Blessings today!!!
Thank you thank you.... we love to get wet in this way!
*laugh*

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Wow wow...so good to hear so many good and positive news...hope that more will continue to pour on you guys....Have a good holiday in Genting ...We are from KL, so if you need anything, just drop me a line ....