Sunday, June 17, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #178 - A Father's Love (story)

Today is Father's Day and I asked the father of my boys, "What song would you like to hear?"

"Grandpa Grandma song" was the immediate answer. That was the very FIRST song I posted when I started this Song Sharing Sunday meme. See post here: "Song Sharing Sunday #1"

But I had something else on mind, I wanted to find a song that describes my children's father, but could not find any, or my music-encyclopedia is not good enough. So today, I decided to post this story. 'Cos when I first saw this video, I see that magnificent love in my boys' dad too......


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


A Father's Love (story)










Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

This is such a touching video clip .. a father's love indeed ..

Here's my contribution for this week :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.sg/2012/06/song-sharing-sunday-178-fathers-love.html