Sunday, July 7, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #230 - 幸福不难 ~ 龚芝怡

The moment I saw the trailer for this show "志在四方 (The Dream Makers) about a month ago, I told myself "YES! Finally a show I can 'chase' again, after 最火搭档 [Unriddle] in 2010."
From then till now, there wasn't a 9pm chinese drama which made me feel that its worth my time. *shrugged*

Needless to say, the great cast with so many of my favourite actor and actresses in it, especially those who had not appeared in dramas for some time, this was definitely a 'watch-worthy' to me.

When I first heard the theme song, I was taken straight back in time to1998 - 家人有约 - (Stand By Me) Theme Song. The way that song was presented by 林玉婷 was very similar to this one by 龚芝怡. The 'feel' I get from both songs is the same. Just a feeling, cannot really put a finger to it.....


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


幸福不难 ~ 龚芝怡



There is a slight error in the lyrics : “你的手不[放]"

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...