Sunday, April 19, 2015

Song Sharing Sunday #322 - Maroon 5 - Sugar

There are many different ways to de-stress.
Your way may not suit me
and mine may not make you happy

Though sleep is my Favourite activity of Favourites, when it comes to de-stress, I find it hard to enjoy resting my heavy head on my soft pillow.


Whenever I feel stressed up, I'll listen to songs that I love and music that just makes me wanna sway my body with a piece of chocolate at my finger tips.


Songs from Maroon 5 always top my de-stressing-songs list!!!



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Maroon 5 - Sugar


  

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: