Sunday, February 14, 2016

Song Sharing Sunday #365 - Tianlong & Sister - 我的 Bank account

This song went so viral, I find no reason not to include this in my Song Sharing Sunday collection.
*huge laugh*

Seriously, I was surprised when Tianlong sang.
Looking so 'rough', but the voice came out so Hhhhmmmm......heart soothing!
*love*





Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Tianlong and Sister - 我的 Bank account





And after this came out, 
the ladies felt they need to have a voice too and the Tianlong's sister stepped up 
and sang the 'reply' version... 





 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: