Sunday, May 29, 2016

Song Sharing Sunday #380 - Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the feeling

I'm in Taiwan again!!!!
For work and to relax.....
But to me, this time is more like RELAXING!!!!

No more staying in Taipei!
This time I am in beautiful Hua Lian.......where the sky meets the ocean and the oceans lead to the valleys and the mountains.
Being a SUPER DUPER fan of sky, sea and mountains, I feel like I am in paradise!!!
Would love to come back here again, but with hubby and the kiddos for sure!

With rhythm under my feet and grinning from cheek to cheek.....
Aaawwwwww.......I really can't stop the feeling!!!



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the feeling


 

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: