Sunday, June 12, 2016

Song Sharing Sunday #382 - Della丁噹【手掌心】

I seldom post Chinese Songs, but when I really do, there are only 2 possibilities:-
One, the song begins with a piano piece or the song is from a movie or drama that I like alot.
Had been watching the repeat telecast of this show at my in-law's place every Sunday.

Chen Xiao Dong's character in the show really makes me soooooooooo 'sour'....
If I had someone who loves me this much, aaaawwww......
*laugh*
Well, I have hubby liao, so stop dreaming lah!
*two tight slaps*


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Della丁噹【手掌心】


 

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....

No comments: