Friday, July 11, 2008

Can I have some good news please?

Today is the 5th day in hospital and truly the longest hospital stay FIL ever had.

New Bad News come everyday. Today's bad news:-

  1. the platelets are still not growing even after putting a whole bag of new platelets into his weak body.
  2. his red blood cells are decreasing. And the doctors have no idea why? how professional is that?
  3. my FIL saw a spirit who plucked out his head in front of him and shake it left and right vigorously right before his very eyes. My FIL have been speaking 'nonsensical' things as days goes by. He couldn't differentiate day and night, he believed that my MIL and I went alone to the hospital this afternoon, which we didn't.
  4. I guess one of the worst thing is the moment the doctors try to take out the oxygen assistance, he starts to pant very badly.....
Everyone is so worried....especially my MIL, she looked so worn out....old folks say, "when a patient could see those 'dirty things' in the hospital, it's a very bad sign....."

----------------------------

my http://allaboutyourchild.com is STILL NOT ACCESSIBLE. I've contacted my hosting company and they are still looking into the problem.....*urgghhh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry about ur FIL. I hope he can be better soon. Ah...that's why i can not visit ur other blog :D

Tina said...

i did notice you had a prob with your other place, thats why i couldnt let you know about the tag! it kept saying server error.

hey so is this a 2nd blog of yours then. you have confused me now. your angeline at your other place and the new mom on the blog here!?

lol

Tina said...

by way i was just reading about your terrible news. im so sorry. the spirit thing sounds unnerving. its such a shame. i hope things get better soon for you and him x

imelda said...

I pray ur FIL will gfet well, soon. It is sad to hear about that.

http://www.mymods.net

http://wwwmissbodybeautiful-firstladty.blogspot.com

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm so sorry. I was hoping you'd have good news for the weekend :-(
Prayers for your FIL (and MIL) still!

imelda said...

i hope ur FIL is ok now. how are u now sis?