Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a lousy excuse!

There are blessings that come in manifold and there are disaster that come in pairs too. My http://allaboutyourchild.com hasn't been working since yesterday morning. I have no idea why. So I guess, I'll blog here, where everything first started off...., till my 'real' site's problem is resolved.


With so much to run about, I guess I'll leave my 'real' site alone for awhile, maybe it'll recover on its own....*keeping my fingers-crossed*

I over-slept this morning. Keatkeat was supposed to be in school by 8am, but that was the time I woke up. He usually needs about 30-45mins to get ready, laze around, whine a little, brush his teeth, wear his shirt, wear his shoes....in sllllloooowwwww motion.


Even when I was awake, I couldn't get my tired body out of bed. With the travelling to and fro from the hospital, staying there to look after my FIL did tire my aging body. Sorry Keatkeat!


My FIL had an operation yesterday. The doctor inserted a tube to enlarge his shrunk gall. The tube will be remove only 4-6weeks later together with the couple of stones found in his gall as well.


Because my FIL's platelets count is still not increasing and worse, it's not reacting to the antibiotics (which is supposed to help increase the growth of it), so the doctor doesn't want to do a 'long' surgery in fear of pro-fused bleeding.


He can only consume fluid now and constantly vomiting phlegm so it's really quite a heart-breaking sight. He is bed bound till his platelets starts to reproduce by itself to the 'safe-level' and provided his 'yellow-ness' disappears....


Thank you everyone for your concern and prayers. Thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm glad you have an alternative way to keep us posted on your FIL! He's still in our prayers. I've heard nightmares of people losing whole blogs. I keep trying to tweak some things on mine but have come very close to losing the whole thing every time I do. I hope you get it all straightened out!

Blessed mum said...

Couldn't access your blog thru my link so I thot I try clicking on the comment link...

Can I glad to say that the operation is a success? Hope your FIL get well soon and pls do take care of yourself too.

S said...

oh, that's so sad. i'll be thinking about him and hoping that things turn around SOON.

imelda said...

I was here for a visit, i hope everything is manageable despite the crisis u have now.

http://www.mymoods.net

http://wwwmissbodybeautiful-firstlady.blogspot.com

imelda said...

Sis i miss your posts here. I wonder if you are ok already. I hope everything is ok in there.

Thank you sis for always visiting in my blogs and for posting your comments.