Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me 2010


Happy Birthday To Me!!!

This year has to be the year of breaking records man!
I spent 1 hour replying to all the well wishes on Facebook, sms, emails, MSN chats, Skype.... 
In total 151 Happy Birthday wishes! Incredible!
The wishes kept flowing in like an endless river!
As I'm typing this down, my phone is still going 'Kaching Kaching Kaching' (my sms ringtone)
Never felt so loved in my life before!

Thank you everyone!!! 


On Birthday eve, I had my usual gathering with my closest female group. Without fail we would meet up at every birthday of ours. We are so close we had a testimony of our telepathy yesterday, just look at the Colour of our Tops! 

NONE OF US PLANNED for it, yet ALL OF US WORE BLACK AT THE SAME TIME! *laugh*
Simply Amazing! The only let down was our photo was blur and we didn't notice when the manager of the restaurant passed it back to us. *sigh*

This year is Extra special because I got really close to a group of very intelligent and humorous group! They are my close friends in my Internet Marketing journey. Emily's birthday is just 4 days away from mine, so they celebrated our birthdays together last Saturday.

Whenever we are together, you bet we cannot keep the volume down! *laugh* We are so noisy that we were once 'sternly warned' by the cafe. So now, our meetings are held at one of our houses, instead of the public.

We have so much to talk about that we usually ended up ending our meeting near or passed midnight! *jaws dropped*
So what happened at home?

I had my usual cake cutting ceremony at 12 midnight with my wonderful 4 family members. At night, the 5 of us head down to be guinea pigs at Sakura. Check out the fun we had over at my Parenting Blog: "All About Your Child"


My Dearie gave me 33 kisses at one go to celebrate my 33 years of amazing journey on earth...

And while I was napping accidentally he posted 3 Videos on my Facebook wall!!!

  1. I Love You, Baby
  2. Happy Birthday to You
  3. and our Wedding song "I Do (Cherish You)" by 98degree




    First time ever he is so romantic!

I'm definitely in luck to have agreed to marry him!
My man is different now.
Yippee!!!




2010 is Definitely My Most Amazing Birthday Yet~!

Happy Birthday To Me!



2 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wah, suddenly Mr Loh become so romantic !! So envy leh !!

Happy birthday to you !!

My 3rd time wishing you hahahah ..... ;)

Angeline said...

Ya Lor!!!
I was also shocked man!
Don't know is it because of the project that he is working on now.
*scratch head*

You are the best!
*super hugs*