Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skin Abrasion is so painful! Ouch!!!!


Thank you everyone, who knows about my Skin Abrasion injury, for your kind words of concern. Bathing is still a painful thought.
But definitely better....

For those of you who does not know what I am talking about, you might want to read how this Kids Amaze @ Safra Jurong gave this first visit gift to me in this post "Kidz Amaze - Would I Recommend?"

I had 6 pieces of skin sliced off me. But I only took photos of the most painful 3 areas:







My MIL called me 'Lan-Fan'.
Which meant 'Playful' in Cantonese.

Well, I'm a big kid alright?! Allan and I were the ONLY adults who were running up and down with the kids and sharing every of their laughter (and tears) with them. Such experience is worth it for sure.... but hey, if you have read my blog post "Kidz Amaze - Would I Recommend?", the injuries were not caused by my playfulness alright.... *pout*

What Luck!
*OUCH!*
Will I get scars from this Skin Abrasion?


1 comment:

Janice said...

Poor Angeline, it looks so painful to me. Huggsss.... My son used to have abrasion too. Nowdays, I have to ensure that are geared with long sleeve shirt when they visit Kidz Amaze :)