Friday, December 17, 2010

MasterChef US

I am totally addicted to the American cooking game show: MasterChef US!!!
*Super Thumbs Up*

Ever since I saw it for the first time, many weeks ago, I am totally fascinated by the contestants of Season 1 MasterChef US.

Today, in Singapore, through StarWorld channel, it showed the second last episode. Man oh man! I was Sooooooooo INTO the show that when the top 4 contestants to compete in the final episode of MasterChef US was announced, I could not control myself and kept clapping and cheering.

Really dislike the arrogant Sharone!
I am so glad that the humble youngest contestant, 22 year old student, Whitney shut his mouth once and for all with her perfect soufflé!
Whoo hoo!

I am so addicted to the show that I could not wait for the final episode of MasterChef US to come next week on StarWorld. So I did a search to see if there is news on the winner of the first ever MasterChef US.
To my surprise, the show has already ended in September 2010!!!
Oh Slow Singapore!!!!

And my favourite contestant WON!!!!
Whitney Miller!!!
Yippee!
Even though she dropped her food!
Man oh Man!!!


And if you had noticed, the top two finalists have the same last name!
So I guess if you want your kids to have that cooking talent, marry the Miller family!
*giggle*

Now I can't wait for MasterChef US season 2 to start!
*Huge Laugh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 1st Season Finale of Masterchef US just ended here through StarWorld Channel just last night. I guess Philippines is slower than Singapore. ohh so sad but I'm really glad of the results. Whitney Miller is my favourite contestant, too. Can't stop smiling & cheering when she was announce as the winner. LOL!

Job well done for David Miller, too. I don't like his personality, he is so arrogant but you can't deny that he is a good cook.

Ayu Firzara said...

hye...just drop by your blog...looking for masterchef US story...hehehe...i'm so in love with the show now! Oh so slow.

jeny said...

This is great show and i like this show