Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Toffutti Brands Inc.Recalls Yours Truly Frozen Dessert Cones

I think this news is more applicable for my US readers. I do not remember seeing this brand of dessert cones in Singapore... correct me if I am wrong ok, fellow Singaporeans... *wink*

Toffutti Brands Inc. has announced a precautionary recall of 25 pallets of its 4-Pack YOURS TRULY frozen dessert cones (UPC 0-2018801500-9) due to possible trace level milk contamination reported for one lot of product shipped which was produced in August of 2010. YOURS TRULY CONES are labeled as Milk Free and persons who have an allergy or severe sensitivity or intolerance to Milk products run the risk of serious or life-threatening injury if they consume products with milk ingredients.

Read full report over here...

No comments: