Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cafe Cartel Singapore IMM branch

Backdated post: 23rd September 2011


I have been to Cafe Cartel twice, but never with my family. I had always imagined my boys going for endless trips to the bread station. So on this day, pre-birthday celebration, I suggested that we pay a visit to the Cafe Cartel branch at IMM.

To my greatest disappointment, there are no more free breads! The bread station is closed for good!


My second disappointment came when the food served was not as fantastic as the branch at Raffles Place Boulevard and Marina Square.


My third disappointment came right at the end when my elder son vomitted. Thank goodness he vomitted at the very end and not in the middle of the meal whereby there is no chance for any of us to gain appetite back again. He vomitted into his plate, after finishing his sandwiches, finger food, ice-cream and a glass of coke.

Ribs - Hubby's
His conclusion?
"Too Full Already!"

Salmon - Mine
Oh well, what a way to end a dinner but the good part is, everyone enjoyed the companionship throughout that one hour plus. Like what my hubby said, "The focus of Cafe Cartel does not seem to be the food but rather the cozy atmosphere that is suitable for family diners."

No comments: