Thursday, November 10, 2011

Evian water is good for skin, True?

It all started with my sister's friend, whom I have known for more than 15 years.
Her beautician told her that using Evian water to wash her face and drinking Evian water every day will help to improve her complexion. She replaced her usual (plain) drinking water with Evian water. Her beautician gave this suggestion because of the pH level of 7.2 in the Evian water, which is very close to the normal human blood of pH 7.4.
She tried and it worked! Of cos' it was not instantaneous, but over some weeks.

Then, few days later, when I went for my make-up lesson cum 'how to take care of your skin' lesson, my teacher also mentioned about cleaning the face with mineral water. As she was marketing her company's brand, it was unethical for her to mention any other brands, even though her company does not produce mineral water. So it remains a mystery as to what mineral water did I use on my face during that lesson. But it sure feels good.

Anyhow, I started buying, drinking and using Evian water on my face ever since my sister's friend let out this 'secret' to her good skin complexion.

Last year end, I started to sleep at around 3am. The lack of rest or late nights have affected my skin complexion BIG TIME! There were more acnes, especially during pre-menstruation period, and the blemishes does not lighten in days anymore, but months!

My sister's wedding is just less than a month away, I had to do something to my face. Some Major Changes to my Lifestyle. Just like what my make-up teacher said: "Even if you use the best skin care products, but you do not change your lifestyle (late night rest), you will not see improvements in your skin. Our skin rejuvenate every day between 10pm to 3am."

Me: "Oh no! By sleeping at 3am, I have totally missed the rejuvenation period every day!"

Teacher: "Yes, you need to rest during that period, in order for your skin to rejuvenate well."

I am thankful that I found this teacher and because of that I am helping her to group women, who wants to improve their skin condition or learn the skills of proper make up, together for her classes, in return of her kindness. Though she did suggest that I should become a trainer or referrer myself to earn some income, but because of my 'uncontrollable' time-table, I rejected.

Hence, I do not earn a cent by grouping these women together. Its purely my style. I just love to share good stuff.

***Let me know if you are interested to come for my teacher's classes too. Leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Anyhow, its less than 24 days to my sister's big day and I want to look good that day, even though the limelight is not on me. *laugh*

I am definitely INTO this Evian water 'treatment' thing now. Drinking and using it as a toner, instead of washing my face with it, because its rather pricey for me. $2.00+ per bottle to wash?! Errrr.... not a price which my pocket could hold for long before a big hole is created....

Thus I am crossing my fingers and toes and waiting anxiously to see the result of my skin complexion, on my sis's wedding day on 6th December.....



No comments: