Sunday, June 10, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #177 ~ Dragon Ball Z Kai Theme Song

My boys + my BIG boy love to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai.
My big boy reads the comic books when he was a kid.
Now that there is a cartoon on it, he watches with his kids!
*laugh*

And me?
I love the song!
REALLY CATCHY!


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Dragon Ball Z Kai Theme Song







Mysteries abound
Made of a deep energy (energy)
Foes all around
But I will go
Fearless and free.

I'll give you strength
You give me love
That's how we'll live (that's how we'll live)

My courage won't fade
If you're with me
My enemies will never win

We will fight for love and glory
We will live to tell the story
There is nothing we can't live through
Nothing ever dies
We will rise again

Don't stop
Don't stop
We're in luck now
Don't stop
There's so much to be found
We can find paradise
All we have to do is go go
Free your soul
DRAGON SOUL 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

sorry for the delay :)

here's my contribution for the week ..

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.sg/2012/06/song-sharing-sunday-177-olivia-ong-8.html

Angeline said...

Love to see you here, no matter late or early... *smile*