Friday, August 17, 2012

Another HDB 1st Appointment! Double Yeah!

Though there was no school for my Primary 1 and Primary 3 boys today, we still had to wake up early because of our 8.30am appointment at the Toa Payoh HDB office.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!!! *clap clap clap*

Earlier this year on 6th of March, I went for HDB 1st appointment for my 'ex-flat'. Today, I went for the 1st Appointment at the HDB for my NEW FLAT! The feeling is just as exciting as the previous! Both days signified a new beginning for me!

As the seller of our new flat had sought a geomancer to choose a date for them to move to their new house, there was no room for negotiation on our part to choose any earlier dates.

Well, it is fine with us.
The only thing I feel bad is towards my current landlord, who could have rented her place out for a higher price based on the market rates nowadays. THANK YOU THANK YOU for your patience and understanding. *hugs*

So now, other than wait for the HDB 2nd appointment to come, there is really nothing much for us to do because we were so excited after we sold our ex-flat that we had ALREADY FOUND all the items we need for the new place. We know which shop/shops to get from, which brand and which piece to buy! Aren't we Kiasu or what?! *laugh*

So after the 2nd appointment, we will just head to the respective shops to buy our items. In fact, even if our preferred item has ran out, we have already found substitutes too.
No hassle, no mess. *thumbs up*

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR THE NEXT BIG MOVE!
This year is indeed an EXTREMELY exciting year for me (us)!
*Grin*




No comments: