Sunday, September 16, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #191 - GANGNAM STYLE ~ PSY

Everyone and EVERYWHERE, people are talking about GANGNAM STYLE.
I have zero clue what it is.
Until today.
So THIS is what Gangname Style is all about.

I wonder if my super-Korean-fan, eldest niece, would know how to dance this GANGNAM STYLE.
Would be really cute!
*laugh*

Wanted to find out today when we meet up at my in-law's place (just like every Sunday), unfortunately, my MIL called and said that the whole family is down with high fever.
Its been spreading from one family member to another ever since the youngest in the family hit 40 degrees celsius on Tuesday.
The 5 year old has recovered, but the rest are down and out of the healthy scale.

As a result, my MIL told us and my 2nd BIL not to go over this week.
Other than worrying for everyone's health, she is also vexed over the BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE which they had bought for my 1st BIL's birthday celebration.
I guess, they will have to eat the birthday cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner....
*giggle*

So here's wishing my elder BIL a "Happy Healthy Birthday!"




Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


GANGNAM STYLE - PSY








Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

my kids love this song so much that they had to hear it on a daily basis :)

my contribution for this week :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.sg/2012/09/song-sharing-sunday-191-super-junior.html

Angeline said...

:)