Sunday, October 21, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #196 - Get Out ~ Casey Abrams

I had been hearing this song on the radio for the longest time.
Yet, I had been missing the moment when the DJ would say the name of this song.
Finally!
I heard it!

I was pleasantly surprised that it was Casey Abrams!
I remembered him from American Idol.
A really funny guy.
*smile*

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do....



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Get Out - Casey Abrams








Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

Here's my contribution for this week :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.sg/2012/10/song-sharing-sunday-196-m2m-pretty-boy.html

Angeline said...

:)