Thursday, February 7, 2013

Queuing for Bak Kwa again!

Yes, I did it again!
Queuing for 财好肉干Chai Ho Bak Kwa at Clementi Central Hawker Centre once more.
This year I went later than I did in 2012, thus the price I paid for this time is higher than last year's.

Paid $2/kg more than last year. Because I went there on a later date.


Yup!
Higher price because its nearer to Chinese New Year, as mentioned in my last year's post "财好肉干Chai Ho Bak Kwa at Clementi Central Hawker Centre", their prices increases as the first day of Chinese New Year approaches.

However, I spent lesser time in the queue this morning.
Only 1 hour and 45mins compared to last year's 3 hours and 16mins!
*phew*
This was where I started at 11.15am.
I had 5 episodes of drama, with a duration of 45mins each, ready in my phone to keep me company while I queue.
In the end, I could only complete 2 episodes.
With my earpiece plugged in my ears and eyes fixed on my phone, the time spent in line passes so easily.
I think I helped the person standing behind me to pass his time too; I wonder if he could read the small subtitles, cos it was 'soundless'. *wink*

At 12.30pm, 8th in line


The 3rd difference is the amount I bought.
No more 1.5kg, but a good 2kg.
1kg for myself and another 500g each for my sister and her family, and my hubby's parents.


Will I do it again next year?
You bet!
Its my once-a-year-queuing activity!
*wink*

No comments: