Sunday, February 3, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #208 - Of Monsters and Men ~ Little Talks

I love to have music everywhere I go.
But to have a ear piece in my ear all the time is just not me
As much as I would love to do so, my piority is still the voices of my kids and my hubby....and my phone's beeping too! *laugh*

I love it when the mood is not tip top
and a rhythm like this comes on
Picks up my soul immediately
and my feet just wanna march along

*Grin*






Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Of Monsters and Men ~ Little Talks





 and the lyrics:

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: