Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chinese New Year Decorations 2013

Ok, I believe this is going to be a very short post.
*laugh*
A post just to HELP me to get the blogging engine starting again.

Didn't I just complain mention that I did not like the Christmas Decorations a month ago because it looked more like its for Chinese New Year instead of Christmas? See post "Orchard Road Christmas Lights 2012"
This year's Chinese New Year decoration at Chinatown is the most disappointing one to me too.
What has happened to the creative team that is incharge of festive seasons decorations???
*pout*

We went there last Friday, 25th January and my elder son said "The person who came up with this idea probably plays MINECRAFT too!"
*huge laugh*

I think there is a HIGH Possibility!
*laugh*
Just look at this:













 Went there before 6pm to beat the crowd that usually starts pouring in after that.
It feels good to be able to BREATHE fresh air.... and not the smell of prespiration.... *giggle*

 





To my surprise, the Chinese New Year decoration 'behind' all the buzz is so much nicer than the 'red boxes' that we saw when we came!
A Gorgeous Super Long GOLDEN SNAKE!
Nice!


 




At least something really nice bid us farewell before we left with a car boot filled with CNY goodies.
*Grin*

No comments: