Sunday, January 20, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #206 - Little Things ~ One Direction

Two weeks of meetups
With people who made a mark or more in my life

Could it be age?
Or was it my life experiences?

I realised its the little things
that these people do
that makes me treasure them so much...

A shout
A giggle
A frown
A tear
I love them all...

Feeling emotional today... and I think,
If I only had today to live...  

I wanna take this opportunity to say Thank You 
to the one as young as 5 to the one as old as 65...

Thank you family and friends...


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Little Things ~ One Direction




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: