Sunday, January 27, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #207 - My Wedding Speech ~ Tom Fletcher

I have a lot on my mind today.
Its a mess actually.
Sad to say, I have NOT gotten back the momentum to blog.
My parenting blog is still quiet after a month.
New house, new school schedule, new tasks at home, etc
I seemed to be still floating around like a ghost.

I have moved in here for more than a month and yet my updates of my house renovation is still stuck at the second last week of completion.
*sigh*

Yet, I know I must NOT skip one post of my own meme : Song Sharing Sunday
With so much running around in my head, I really do not know what to share.
and so I searched...
and miraculously made me found THIS GEM!



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


My Wedding Speech ~ Tom Fletcher




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: