Sunday, January 13, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #205 - Ma Ya Hi ~ O-Zone

My in-laws came to my new house today.
The four walls were rocked with pure joy, from beginning till the end!

My eldest niece came 4 hours later than the rest.

So my other 2 nieces and nephew, battled it out on XBOX.
It was fun, cheer and laughter all the way.

After my eldest niece finally came with her parents,
the noise level in my house definitely increased many folds!
It pleases my heart to know that everyone was having a great time together.

That's what families should be, isn't?

My eldest niece, who obviously have lots of rhythm in her soul, shone like a star when she was dancing to the many songs in DANCE CENTRAL 2 and 3.

And DC made me realised that my 2nd niece also likes to dance.
To me, she had always been the 'shy-shy' type of girl.
I was pleasantly surprised that she requested for DC when the other two younger ones were going crazy with SPORTS.

And this was the song my 2nd niece liked to dance to.....



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Ma Ya Hi~ O-Zone



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: