Sunday, October 13, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #244 - Hey Soul Sister ~ Train

Today is a very special day for me.
A day which is focused on my 2nd niece.
A day which I was determined to solve her problem(s).
A few hours just to be with her....be there for her....

She took a photo of us while we waited in the clinic to get her 'ear' issue settled.
That photo make me feel so close to her....
Sometimes I feel like I am more like her mother....
And other times, I am more like her friend.....
But in most times, she is like a 'soul sister' to me.... you know, like how soul mates are....but its more of sister's feeling....

*Smile*

I feel so blessed to have a niece so close to me, who will find time almost everyday to update me on her daily life.....
*hugs*



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Hey Soul Sister
~ Train


 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: