Sunday, October 27, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #246 - Best Friend - Toy Box

Ever since my niece introduced me to a music downloader, I had been busy downloading songs on my mobile phone. Some songs were as classic as Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock, others were as current as Applause by Lady Gaga; and many in-between.

We'll play the songs whenever we are in the car and its amazing how some songs remain as appealing even though it has been decades. After hearing a couple of rounds over my list of 98 songs, now, my elder one knows how to sing a song which was once famous during my younger times.


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Best Friend ~ Toy Box


 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: