Sunday, November 10, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #248 - Feel This Moment ~ Pitbull

This week is my younger son's choice.
Came back from school one day and said: "Mummy, can you download this song "Feel This Moment" in your phone? I want to hear it when we are in the car (ride)."

Its his first time.
So from this day forth, whenever I hear this song, my cheeky 8 year old's face will appear in my mind.

Here's a question for you, music lovers, that EXTREMELY FAMILIAR tune interlude inside this song...... do you know which song did it originate from?
I cracked my brain for weeks already and still could not recall!!!


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Feel This Moment ~ 
Pitbull and Christina Aguilera



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: