Friday, November 29, 2013

EASIEST Tummy Slimming Method - Lie down for 5 mins every day!

-->
Though this may SOUND REALLY ABSURD, but it really worked for me!!!! 3cm off in 5mins!!!
Some of you might be saying, "Hey I lie down MORE THAN 5 mins each day, but my waistline increases and NOT decreases."

Well, you need to LIE DOWN with STYLE !!!! 
*wink*

Watch the video below:~
Unfortunately, the video is in Japanese with Chinese subtitles, so for those of you who can only understand English, I tried to do a simple translation of the main part of the video below. However, I do hope that you would WATCH the video first before going to my simple translation.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, 
a video is probably worth a zillion words????



I am sorry that I could not do a full translation of the entire video, but the main idea (which starts at 4:22 of the video) goes like this:~

We need to:
  1. Lie down on our back.
  2. Use a thick rubber band that is so commonly used for tying hair to tie the two biggest toes together.
  3. Stretch out your arms, lay them on the floor, above your head, with fingers/palms touching each other.
  4. Place a pillow under your lower back.
  5. Make sure your butts touch the floor.
  6. Stay in this position for 5mins.
So why does this work?
As we age, our muscles become weaker and/or our intestines become heavier, therefore we are unable to maintain the 'slimmer' figure or proper posture, which we once had when we were younger. Thereafter, our hip bone becomes tilted and our abdominal muscles gets even weaker. Thus, the lower abdomen protrudes.

As the video reaches the end, you can see how this ULTRA SIMPLE 5min regime can do for your tummy.
The results are IMMEDIATE!
No doubt the FASTEST and EASIEST way to slim down that LOWER ABDOMEN!

My question is "Will it last?"
I think so...if its done on a daily basis!
*wink*






-->

No comments: